FEB 3, 19 UPDATE EMAIL...
MARCH 24, 2019
7 Weeks Until Race Day
Sundays at 8:30AM at the starting line. All paces welcome. Location: Salisbury University Guerrieri Center / Start Line
March 23, 2019 / SATURDAY - REGISTRATION / PACKET PICK-UP / ROB'S RUN FOR KIDS
- 11 AM- 5 PM - Registration / Packet pick-up will be held at EVO Public House
- 12:30 PM - 1:45 PM - ROB'S RUN FOR KIDS registration at EVO Public House
- 2 PM - ROB'S RUN FOR KIDS
MARCH 24, 2019 / SUNDAY - RACE DAY
- 7:00 - 8:00 AM - Pre-Registered Runner/Walkers Pick-up and Race Day Registration (closes at 8:00AM sharp - no exceptions)
- 8:00 AM - Opening Ceremonies
- 8:30 AM - 10 Mile River Run and 5K
- 8:35 AM - 5K Non-Competitive Walk Start
THE RACE BEGINS AT 8:30 A.M.
Salisbury University, Salisbury MD
RACE INFO: Timothy Kennard, 48 years old, and father of a 7-year-old son, passed away on March 11, 2004. He fought a courageous battle against renal cancer. Tim is missed by his family and fellow running friends. This run/walk is in his honor, with proceeds going, as Tim requested, to help children and animals. This year the proceeds will help: Coastal Hospice, specifically for programs that help grieving children to cope with the loss of a loved one. Horizons Salisbury, which provides support, education and hope to children from economically disadvantaged families; Coalition of Caring, a fund for our animal friends.