10:00 am- Mighty Mites 5U 1k (.62m)...if there are entries...
Sub-Bantam 6-8 2k (1.24m)
Bantam 9-10 3k (1.86m)
Midget 11-12 3k (1.86m)
Youth 13-14 4k (2.48m)
Intermediiate/Young M/W 15-16,17-18 5k
Girls before Boys
- Course Walks- 9 a.m.
- AM: coffee, hot coco, possible bagels, breakfast sandwich
- PM: Hot Dogs, Hamburgers, Chips, pretzels, baked goods, water, gatorade, Chili, Soup
- Limited T-Shirts will be on sale
- NO CC accepted...cash only...please plan ahead...thank you.
- Restrooms available
- Course run on grass, trails, & woods, raised boardwalk
Quality Inn & Suites, Georgetown, $99 + T...302.339.8506...Please mention key word "Fatima"
Beach Hotels I had no luck with as most were a 2 night min.
ANOTHER IDEA is to stay in Milford, DE on the way down. Milford, DE is the last town before Georgetown, DE. has 3 hotels:
Hampton Inn Milford
100 Lighthouse Estates Dr, Milford, DE 19963(302) 422-4320
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Milford
106 Silicato Pkwy, Milford, DE 19963(302) 503-7615
Comfort Inn & Suites
699 N Dupont Blvd, Milford, DE 19963(302) 839-5000